Romney Said to Ready More Detailed Plan to Overhaul Tax CodeRichard Rubin and Peter Cook
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is preparing to release a more detailed plan to overhaul the tax code soon, said a person who attended a policy roundtable event with Romney in Washington yesterday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances