Thai Airways Plans to Lease 8 Boeing 787 Aircraft, Boeing SaysDaniel Ten Kate
Thai Airways International Pcl, the country’s largest carrier, plans to lease eight Boeing Co. 787 Dreamliners from International Lease Finance Co., Boeing said in a statement distributed to media in Bangkok today.
The companies didn’t say when the planes will be delivered.
Boeing also said the production schedule for the 787-9, which will be bigger than the 787-8, is “progressing.” The company expects to begin major assembly of the model this year, with first delivery scheduled for early 2014, according to presentation slides distributed to reporters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It's Gone Too Far
- Boom Turns to Bust for Millennials Across Advanced Economies
- How One of the Most Profitable Trades of the Last Few Years Blew Up in a Single Day
- Dollar Steady, Oil Rises as European Stocks Falter: Markets Wrap
- Record ‘Black Panther’ Debut May Be a Game Changer for Hollywood