EU Still Has ‘Grave Concerns’ on Hungary Media Laws, Kroes SaysJones Hayden
The European Union pushed Hungary to give “positive signals” that the government is moving to address concerns that the nation’s media law undermines pluralism in the industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing