Madonna’s Disco Groove Thumps On, McCartney Sends Valentine: CDs
Strip away Madonna’s relentless publicity machine, Givenchy costumes and Super Bowl appearance and what’s left is a single, “Give Me All Your Luvin,’” her latest reprise of the 1980s dance music that has made her career one long dance party.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans