Expanded E. Coli Testing on Hold Until June 4, U.S. SaysAlan Bjerga and Stephanie Armour
A March deadline for companies to start tests for six strains of potentially deadly E. coli bacteria has been pushed to June 4 so meatpackers can make sure their methods work, the U.S. Agriculture Department said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations