Zandi Says Failure to Extend Tax Cuts Would Reduce U.S. GDPAlex Kowalski
Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody’s Analytics Inc., will tell lawmakers that failure to extend the payroll-tax cut and emergency unemployment benefits would “deliver a significant blow” to the U.S. economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders