Zandi Says Failure to Extend Tax Cuts Would Reduce U.S. GDPAlex Kowalski
Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody’s Analytics Inc., will tell lawmakers that failure to extend the payroll-tax cut and emergency unemployment benefits would “deliver a significant blow” to the U.S. economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's