Social Entertainment Startup GetGlue Corrals Fans for Advertisers
Last summer, Home Box Office worked with a New York startup called GetGlue on an online campaign to promote the cable network’s vampire series, "True Blood." From late May through June, fans who visited a page that GetGlue created could unlock digital stickers and win real bottles of Tru Blood, a carbonated blood-orange drink that looks not unlike what the characters drink in the show. Fans on the page could also chat with one another about the forthcoming premiere and learn about related programming.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day