Australia Reopens Solar Funds Bid as BP Fails to Get FinanceJames Paton
Australia reopened a solar funding competition to AGL Energy Ltd., TRUenergy Holdings Pty Ltd. and Suntech Power Holdings Co. after the winning venture that includes BP Plc failed to meet a financing deadline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Pare Early Drop; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says