HTC’s Sales Forecast Trails Estimates as It Awaits New ModelsTim Culpan
HTC Corp., Asia’s second-largest smartphone maker, forecast revenue that missed analysts’ estimates as it awaits the introduction of new products to help the company rebound from its first profit drop in two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis