Zuckerberg May Sell $1.67 Billion in Facebook Stock to Pay TaxesDouglas MacMillan, Jesse Drucker and Brian Womack
Mark Zuckerberg may sell about $1.67 billion of Facebook Inc. stock in the company’s initial public offering to pay off taxes he will owe when he exercises options to buy 120 million shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's