Zuckerberg May Sell $1.67 Billion in Facebook Stock to Pay TaxesDouglas MacMillan, Jesse Drucker and Brian Womack
Mark Zuckerberg may sell about $1.67 billion of Facebook Inc. stock in the company’s initial public offering to pay off taxes he will owe when he exercises options to buy 120 million shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up