Saudi Woman Sues Traffic Agency for Refusing Driver’s LicenseDonna Abu-Nasr
A Saudi woman has filed a lawsuit against the General Directorate of Traffic for refusing to grant her a driver’s license, according an e-mail from the Women 2 Drive campaign.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt