Zuckerberg Tops Google Founders With $28.4 Billion Facebook HaulAri Levy
Facebook Inc.’s initial public offering may value Mark Zuckerberg’s stake at $28.4 billion, making him richer than Google Inc.’s co-founders and almost on par with Larry Ellison, who started Oracle Corp. 35 years ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself