Detroit May Avoid Takeover With Bing’s Tentative Union DealChris Christoff
Detroit Mayor Dave Bing and unions representing a majority of city employees reached a tentative deal on concessions aimed at avoiding a state takeover of Michigan’s largest city.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans