South Korea Plans to Buy China Shares to Diversify ReservesEunkyung Seo, Saeromi Shin and Jiyeun Lee
South Korea’s central bank is considering buying several hundred million dollars worth of Chinese equities and a greater amount of the nation’s bonds to diversify its foreign-exchange reserves.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders