Apple Names Browett to Lead Retail Business in Global ExpansionAdam Satariano
Apple Inc.’s Tim Cook, in his first major hire since becoming chief executive officer, picked the head of the largest U.K. consumer-electronics retailer to run the iPhone maker’s chain of stores and oversee global expansion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders