Sany Buys Concrete-Pump Maker Putzmeister to Expand Beyond ChinaJasmine Wang
Sany Heavy Industry Co., headed by China’s richest man, and a partner will pay 360 million euros ($475 million) for concrete-pump maker Putzmeister Holding GmbH to add technology and expand overseas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life