RBNZ’s Bollard to Quit in September With Record-Low RatesMichael Heath and Chris Bourke
New Zealand central bank Governor Alan Bollard will quit in September, ending a decade-long tenure in which he raised interest rates to a record high before cutting them last year to the their lowest ever.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks