Davos Women Minority as Sandberg Shares With Bossy GirlsJacqueline Simmons and Elisa Martinuzzi
Sheryl Sandberg lingered on stage last week in Davos after leading a panel on “Women as the Way Forward,” and found herself surrounded by a dozen fans -- all save one of them female.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat