Delta Air Said to Study US Airways Bid in Review of M&A OptionsMary Jane Credeur and Mary Schlangenstein
Delta Air Lines Inc. is studying a bid for US Airways Group Inc. as North American carriers assess possible combinations after the bankruptcy of American Airlines parent AMR Corp., people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C