Wal-Mart Breaks Tradition by Changing Role of Its GreetersDavid Welch
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. will begin moving greeters into its stores from the lobbies, ending a long tradition of having customers see employees as soon as they enter the building.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks