Foreclosure Properties Drop to 20% of U.S. Home PurchasesDan Levy
Foreclosure and distressed sales fell to 20 percent of U.S. home purchases in the third quarter of last year as legal scrutiny of property seizures reduced the number of deals, according to RealtyTrac Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig