Uralkali Ready to Cut Potash Output to Shield Price: CommoditiesFirat Kayakiran
OAO Uralkali, Russia’s biggest fertilizer maker, is ready to cut production to prevent potash prices from falling after Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan Inc. announced reductions this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets