U.K. Acts to Stop Occupy-Style Protests at London Olympic VenuesThomas Penny
The U.K. government told the organizers of this year’s London Olympic Games to prevent people from taking camping equipment into venues to avert Occupy-style protests.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing