Romney’s Tax Return Inflames Debate Over 15% Investment RateDavid J. Lynch and Steven Sloan
The release of former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney’s 2010 tax return today may only inflame the controversy over the tax code’s treatment of some of the nation’s richest individuals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts