Dotcom in Custody as New Zealand Awaits U.S. Extradition RequestJoe Schneider and Chris Bourke
Kim Dotcom, the founder of Megaupload.com, has been detained in New Zealand on charges of copyright infringement conspiracy under a U.S. request for provisional arrest ahead of a formal extradition request.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn