Ex-AFG CEO Hand Pleads Guilty to Plot to Kill WitnessChris Dolmetsch and Tiffany Kary
Ex-AFG Financial Group Inc. Chief Executive Officer Aaron Hand, already imprisoned for his role in a fraudulent $100 million mortgage scheme, pleaded guilty today to plotting to kill a witness who testified against him.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy