Gingrich’s South Carolina Win Raises Stakes in Florida RaceLisa Lerer and Julie Hirschfeld Davis
Newt Gingrich’s victory in South Carolina’s Republican presidential primary derails rival Mitt Romney’s plans for quickly sealing the party’s nomination, raising the stakes in the next contest in Florida.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards