QE3 May Come in April, Credit Suisse’s Jersey Says: Tom KeeneAusten Sherman and Tom Keene
The Federal Reserve may implement a third round of quantitative easing this spring to bolster the economy, according to Credit Suisse Group AG’s Ira Jersey.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap