Health Care Spurs Consumer Surge in U.S. GDP: Chart of the DayIlan Kolet and Alex Kowalski
Consumer spending has surged as a proportion of the U.S. economy since the mid 1960s, and it’s not because Americans splurged on cars, clothes or vacations. Instead they were looking after their wellbeing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day