Solar Panel Price Drop Slowing Amid Steeper Subsidy CutsStefan Nicola
The pace at which prices of solar panels are falling will slow this year amid steeper subsidy cuts in Germany, the world’s biggest market for the industry, Solarworld AG Chief Executive Officer Frank Asbeck said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations