Renewable Energy Little Changed After IPO Prices Below RangeLee Spears and Andrew Herndon
Renewable Energy Group Inc., the biggest U.S. biodiesel maker, was little changed in its trading debut after raising $72 million in an initial public offering, less than first proposed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks