Ivanhoe Mines to Scrap Rights Plan as Rio Seeks Larger StakeChristopher Donville
Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. decided to scrap a so-called shareholder rights plan, clearing the way for Rio Tinto Group to increase its stake and gain control of the developer of the Oyu Tolgoi copper mine in Mongolia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself