Apple Said to Plan Textbook Push to Bolster IPad Use in SchoolsAdam Satariano and Peter Burrows
Apple Inc. has been selling thousands of iPads to grade schools since its 2010 debut. Now it plans to beef up the educational content available for the tablet so teachers and students find those purchases worthwhile.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks