S&P 500 Rally May Stall as Bears Disappear: Technical AnalysisLu Wang
The stock-market rally has driven short interest to a nine-month low and bearish sentiment close to a six-year low, a sign that few investors may be left to propel further gains, Strategas Research Partners said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day