Kraft Foods to Cut 1,600 Jobs Ahead of Plan to Split in TwoDavid Welch
Kraft Foods Inc., the food company planning to split in two this year, said it would eliminate 1,600 jobs and reported preliminary profit for 2011 that trailed some analysts’ estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap