Taiwan’s Ruling Party Declares Victory in Election on China TiesTim Culpan, Andrea Wong and Michael Forsythe
President Ma Ying-jeou’s Kuomintang party declared victory in Taiwan’s election, a win that would give the incumbent a renewed mandate to press for closer ties with China that have eased decades-old tensions across the Taiwan Strait.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster