Taiwan’s Ruling Party Declares Victory in Election on China TiesTim Culpan, Andrea Wong and Michael Forsythe
President Ma Ying-jeou’s Kuomintang party declared victory in Taiwan’s election, a win that would give the incumbent a renewed mandate to press for closer ties with China that have eased decades-old tensions across the Taiwan Strait.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure