Google, LG Are Said to Be in Talks to Collaborate on New TVJun Yang and Brian Womack
Google Inc. is considering giving LG Electronics Inc. first access to the next version of its Google TV software so the Korean company can build a compatible set, according to two people with knowledge of the project.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders