Rolls-Royce Sells Out Dragon Phantom as Easing China Growth SeenBloomberg News
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG’s Rolls-Royce sold out a $1.2 million Year of the Dragon Phantom model introduced to lure buyers in its biggest market of China, where the company predicts growth will be less “explosive” in 2012.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders