Falcone Urges FCC to Help Solve LightSquared Interference IssueTodd Shields
Hedge fund billionaire Philip Falcone urged U.S. regulators to help resolve interference issues that have delayed government approval of his LightSquared Inc. wireless service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations