Marchionne Considers New Fiat-Chrysler Partner to Cut CostsTommaso Ebhardt and Craig Trudell
Fiat SpA and Chrysler Group LLC may seek to combine with another automaker to increase efficiencies and cut development costs as the European debt crisis eats into the Italian carmaker’s sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts