Marchionne Considers New Fiat-Chrysler Partner to Cut CostsTommaso Ebhardt and Craig Trudell
Fiat SpA and Chrysler Group LLC may seek to combine with another automaker to increase efficiencies and cut development costs as the European debt crisis eats into the Italian carmaker’s sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing