German Note Yields Fall to Record After Talks; Greek Bonds DropLukanyo Mnyanda and Lucy Meakin
German two-year notes rose, pushing yield to a record low, after a meeting between Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Nicolas Sarkozy failed to ease concern the region’s debt crisis will spread.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing