German Note Yields Fall to Record After Talks; Greek Bonds DropLukanyo Mnyanda and Lucy Meakin
German two-year notes rose, pushing yield to a record low, after a meeting between Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Nicolas Sarkozy failed to ease concern the region’s debt crisis will spread.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt