Apple CEO’s Stock Awards Lift Compensation to $378 MillionAdam Satariano and Heather Perlberg
Apple Inc. Chief Executive Officer Tim Cook will receive compensation for 2011 worth $378 million, one of the biggest pay packages on record, boosted by restricted stock awards that he’ll receive over the coming decade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets