Lions Gate Said to Be Near $700 Million Deal for Summit StudioRonald Grover and Michael White
Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. is near an agreement to buy “Twilight” producer Summit Entertainment LLC for about $700 million including assumed debt, according to people with knowledge of the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day