Samsung Posts Record Quarterly Profit on Phones, Seagate DealJun Yang
Samsung Electronics Co., Asia’s largest consumer-electronics company, reported a record quarterly profit on surging sales of Galaxy phones and a one-time gain from selling its hard-disk drive business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day