Olympus Ex-CEO Woodford Says Suing Company Over DismissalChris Cooper
Olympus Corp.’s former Chief Executive Officer Michael Woodford said he’s suing the Japanese camera maker over his dismissal as he abandoned plans to wage a proxy battle for control of the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy