Obama Opens Election Year With Focus in Ohio on Economic GrowthRoger Runningen and Hans Nichols
President Barack Obama’s first trip of the election year puts him at a crucial juncture for his chances to win a second term: talking about the economy in Ohio, a key swing state that was battered by the recession.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster