Kim Jong Un Weeps by Father’s Hearse in Snow-Covered PyongyangSangwon Yoon
Kim Jong Un, successor to North Korean dictator Kim Jong Il, walked weeping alongside a hearse carrying the body of his father through the snow-covered streets of Pyongyang yesterday, ahead of a memorial service that ends two days of mourning meant to bolster the new leader.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States