Lotus Sale Seen 30 Years After Bond Let Go With No Profit: CarsChong Pooi Koon, Siddharth Philip and Steve Rothwell
James Bond stopped using Lotus as his vehicle of choice to fight villains 30 years ago. Investors say Malaysia’s Proton Holdings Bhd. should follow suit in abandoning the sports-car maker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances