Tokio Marine Pays Delphi a Premium as Japan Insurers Look AbroadKathleen Chu and Katsuyo Kuwako
Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. agreed to pay a 71 percent premium in its $2.7 billion cash bid for the U.S.’s Delphi Financial Group Inc. as Japanese insurers face waning demand from an aging population at home.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020