Oracle Falls Most Since 2002 After Missing Profit EstimatesAaron Ricadela
Oracle Corp. dropped the most in more than nine years, dragging down other software makers, after it reported quarterly sales and profit that missed analysts’ estimates in a sign companies are spending less on programs that help them manage operations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy